WE ARE XYLINA
OUR MISSION IS TO DELIVER SMART MARKETING AND BUSINESS STRATEGIES BUILT FOR SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS
WHAT WE DO
Take your business to the next level and achieve your vision with a smart marketing and business strategy.
We bring depth, proven methodologies and years of experience to your business. Together, we help you build your business and change the world. Reach your goals with marketing and business development that is in alignment with your vision and brand.
Xylina SPC is an inclusive group dedicated to working with small businesses, start-ups, solopreneurs, non-profit and government sectors to create thriving organizations.
SALES TRAINING & COACHING
- GAP FIT ANALYSIS
- SWOT ANALYSIS
- STRATEGIC ANALYSIS & PLANS
- BUSINESS KPIs
- REFERRAL PROGRAMS
- PRODUCT OR SERVICE LAUNCHES
- BRAND IDENTITY
- CUSTOMER PERSONAS
- VISUAL DESIGN
- WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT
- WRITING & EDITING SERVICES
- MARKETING STRATEGY & PLANS
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- MARKETING MATERIALS & CONTENT
- MARKETING CAMPAIGNS & KPIs
- SALES FUNNEL ANALYSIS
- LEAD GENERATION STRATEGY & PLANS
- SALES KPIs
- SALES CYCLE COACHING
ABOUT XYLINA SPC
Xylina SPC is a woman-owned small business with a big purpose. We are registered as a Washington Special Purpose Corporation (SPC) with a focus on human rights, multi-cultural diversity and the world we live in.
This means we are a for-profit corporation where our focus has three major categories. You’ve heard it before: “People, Planet, Profit”. Not only do we have a responsibility to our shareholders (profit); we also accept that part of our corporate responsibility is contributing to the well-being of our planet and those who live on it.
Our choice to become an SPC was very personal. We believe a business entity has a deep commitment to the community where they are located.
Our contribution takes many forms. We work with small businesses in a pro-bono capacity through our support of local business chambers and non-profit small business support organizations. We also offer our free marketing drop-in meetups. We support diversity through our involvement in QnA BizNet, an organization that is specific to LGBTQ and Ally businesses. We are fiercely dedicated to walking our talk in our daily lives.
Robynne Davis is an entrepreneur, business mentor and writer. She began her professional life as a stage manager and designer with a BFA in Theatre and a double major in Design and Performance. This may seem like quite a leap into the business world. There’s an old saying in the theatre: “Don’t quit your day job.” Her day jobs were all business related. She’d start a project as a designer or actor for a theatre and ultimately end up working in the front office to supplement her income. While working at Creighton University, teaching shop classes to undergrads, she was offered the chance to move back to the Pacific Northwest to work for a large franchise as the assistant area manager where her talents were used to help train sales people, managers and develop sales tactics and strategy.
She finally realized she was even better at creating innovative strategies to grow business, than design. In fact, she excelled, finding her groove developing strategic plans and tactics for business growth and implementing them. Today, she is co-owner of Xylina, SPC, a social purpose corporation, where she helps businesses achieve their potential through the creation and implementation of strategic road maps while maintaining the standards and ideals that reflect her clients core values. Some of her personal milestones include:
- Won 50% of all RFP’s responded to over a 36-month period generating $ 2.5 million in awards
- Technical product differentiation training for over 1,000 engineers in a 14-state region representing over $2 billion dollars of industry contracts
- Sold 180 of the nation’s 200 food banks MRP (Material Requirements Planning) software resulting in a 25% first year increase in nationwide food distribution
- Largest single over-the-phone sale in Microsoft history — $$1.5 million revenue
- First over-the-phone sale of Navision Software in the world — $29,000 revenue
- Pioneered business to business telemarketing sales for the largest manufacturer of industrial ice cream freezers in the world doubling gross income for three consecutive years resulting in 500% overall gross increase
As a director at Xylina, Maja helps clients find their ideal audience and connect to them through the right branding, messaging and marketing channels.
Xylina clients learn how to quickly and easily assess, plan and deploy branding and marketing. She helps them create the specific processes and tools to identify the most effective and productive ways to reach big business goals.
Maja holds an MBA degree from St. Thomas University. She can be found leading marketing and business building workshops, and attending marketing, entrepreneur or techie-related meetups online or in the Portland OR/Vancouver WA area.